Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Estetica del Ruido #40...En 12“ a 35RPM...NOCHE DE VINYL






Master of Disaster


El Chef haciendo la selección para el programa Especial




God bless vinyl records...

“I was talking to a guy the other day who was triying to convince me that Cd´s were better than vinyl because they had no surface noise, and I said listen mate life has a surface noise“
John Peel

Cuando la aguja toque el surco y el gis se escuche, la música comenzará a emancipar nuestro espíritu y la subversión sonora comenzará a pervertir nuestras conciencias.Su fanzine radiofonico favorito y congal sonoro de confianza cumplió 40 emisiones celebramos de la única forma que sabemos hacerlo... con vinyles... whyskey... caos...ruido y anarquía


Lectura:Fragmento “Material de los Sueños“/José Revueltas/Era

Song/Artist/LP/Label
“Straight No Chaser“ /Miles Davis, John Coltrane&Thelonius Monk/Miles&Monk at Newport/Columbia
“Forerunner“/ Ornette Coleman/Change of the Century/Atlantic
“I cant stand it“/James Brown/ Hell/Polydor
“Rising Down“/The Roots/Rising Down/Def Jam
“Off the Grid“/Beastie Boys/The Mix Up/ Oscilloscope
“Is it just me?...cause I don´t get it“/Tommy Guerrero/So how´s your war doing/arkitip
“1969“/The Stooges/The Stooges/Sundazed
“The Passenger“/Iggy Pop/Lust For Life/4 men bers
“Blitzkrieg bop“/ Ramones/Ramones/Sire Records
“Human Fly“/The Cramps/Bad music for bad People/I.R.S.
“Long Division“/Fugazi/Steady diet or Nothing/Dischord
“Too drunk to fuck“/Dead Kennedys/Give me conveniente or give me death/Alternative Tentacles
“Roots Radicals“/Rancid/And out come the wolves/Epitaph
“Big in Japan“/Tom Waits/Mule Variations/Epitaph
“Titanium Exposé“/Sonic Youth/Goo/Geffen
“Here Comes your man“ demo version/ Pixies/The Purple tape

No comments: